Strawberries Early Learning Center infant curriculum is designed to build strong foundations for little ones ages 0-15 months.
This child-centered program includes easy-to-use activities that:
- Language and literacy development: understand a variety of words by listening, observing and engaging.
- Sounds and gestures to express
- Books read aloud
- Executive Function: early memory skills
- Solve simple problems, making sounds, pointing
- Social Emotional Development: begin to interact with other children
- Recognizing self in the mirror
- Cognitive Development: uses the five senses to explore and observe
- Familiar and unfamiliar things
- Creative Expression: textures (wet, sticky)
- Listen to music, experiment with toy instruments